The realized international and Russian projects in the Arctic Region:
- (1994) Organization and participating in the Russian-Belgian expedition examining the ecological state of the Gydansk Arctic prairie;
- (1998) Organization and participating in the International parachute expedition to the North Pole, that opened the program of the First World Youth Games under the patronage of International Olympic Committee - (9 countries, 70 participants, the Governmental program of Malaysia about the NP exploring, the first car landing operation on the NP on the advertising purpose, packages on the channels such as RTR, NTV, CNN, more than 50 reports in international newspapers and magazines);
- (1999) Participating in the inspection journey to the station «East» as a member of the 44 Russian Antarctic Expedition;
- (1999) Preparation of the expedition to the South Pole called «Meeting of the millennium»;
- (1999) Organization and participating in the International complex expedition to the North Pole, dedicated to the 70 anniversary of the arctic aviation and the 50 anniversary of the first parachute jump on the North Pole (the first new route through Murmansk to Franz Josef Land Archipelago, building of the ice landing field, 15 countries, 80 participants, parachute and aeronautic programs, the first successful immersion on the North Pole under the expedition, packages on the channels such as RTR, ORT, reports in Russian and international press);
- (1999) Participation as in the field with the Border Guard Cruiser «Murmansk» (the Arctic regional office of the Federal Border Guard Service) to Franz Josef Land Archipelago an expert from the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation;
- (regularly since 1999) A social-and-ecological project «A visit to the newborn seals» is the Arkhangelsk area, the White Sea. (The basic idea of this program is to search and develop the new forms of the economic activity, use the local possibilities and their entrenchment to the everyday life of locals with the purpose of improvement of social and economic situation in the Belomorsky region. Packages on ORT in «The travelers’ Club» program, NTV «Environment» program, articles in different newspapers such as «News», «Independent», «Arctic Circle», «Version», «Foreigner», in the magazine called «World animal»);
- (2000-2001) Organization of the 100 Anniversary of G.A. Ushakov (exhibitions, solemn meetings in the Russian Academy of Sciences and Russian geographical society, mass media and internet packages, RTR channel - the «Big parents», special reports on the NTV channel, broadcasting station «The Echo of Moscow», the leader of the expedition to Severnaya Zemlya in the polar night, anniversary editions of G.A. Ushakov books called «The island of snowstorms. Using the footless paths» with the Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring Agency and Moscow Government);
- (2001) Helping the organizations and participating in the expedition to the North pole on an atomic ice-breaker «Yamal»;
- (2002) Helping the organizations and participating in the expedition to the North pole;
- (2002) Organization and participating in the helicopter expedition to the Wrangel Island. Fuel delivery for a preserve;
- (2004) Organization and participating in the international ornithological expedition to Novaya Zemlya;
- (2006) Organization and participating in the international ornithological expedition the «White gull» to Severnaya Zemlya, Franz Josef Land Archipelago, Victoria Island;
- (2007) Organization of the international ethnographic expedition to the nomadic Nenets on the White and the Barents Seas coasts;
- (2007, 2008, 2009) Helping the organization of the international ornithological expeditions to Arctic;
- (2008, 2009) Participating in expeditions to the North Pole.
- (2010, 2011, 2012) Multipurpose Expeditions of "Wildlife Discovery Club" to the Franz-Joseph Land "Following the trail of the two captains" was carried out with the support of Border Police, Federal Security Service of Russia Aviation and Russian Geographical society.
The result of long-term work of Wildlife Discovery Club together with a frontier service and aircraft of Federal Security Service of Russia, experts of Institute of Criminalistics of the Special Machinery Centre of FSS of Russia, experts of Russian Centre of forensic-medicalexamination in expedition "Following the trail of the two captains" is a unique collection of artifacts and deciphered diaries of the participants of the expedition of G. Brusilov on board of “Saint Anna”. The identification of bodily remains proceeds.
On September 12, 2012 more than 90 finds were solemnly transferred by O.L.Prodan, the chief of expedition, to the exposition of Arkhangelsk lore museum within the framework of a scientific conference with the international participation called "The History of study and development of Arctic Region - from the past to the future", taking place in Arkhangelsk.
The question about the name of anonymous rocks on George Land Island of Franz Josef Land, where the bodily remains of the participant of expedition of G. Brusilov had been found, as Rocks of Appeasement was raised.